I've been trying to find the words to describe the hurt I feel today. My heart is broken. I feel like my heart has been ripped out, torn to shreds and there is an empty gap where it should be. The pain has been so intense at times it is hard to breath.
Why is my heart broken? My youngest child, my beautiful daughter posted on Facebook that she has married a man she gave away her birthright for. She got married days ago and although we've talked numerous times since then she lied and deceived me over and over again. Would I have supported her decision? No. Would I have attended her wedding? I don't know. I'll never know because I didn't get a chance to decide. I thought over the last year our relationship was getting better. That she felt she could talk to me.
Now I know she was just telling me things she thought I wanted to hear, not realizing that as hard as the truth is to hear it is so much better than betrayal and deceit. The knife in my back is being twisted and turned until I am bleeding inside and don't know how it will ever stop.
Am I surprised she married him? No. I've been expecting it for almost 3 yrs. Did I think I would find out on Facebook? Not in a million years. I can't think of a more cruel and heartless way to tell your family who loves you with all their hearts that they have lost you. I don't know who my daughter is anymore. All I know is my heart is broken and the pain won't stop.
No comments:
Post a Comment