Sunday, February 19, 2012

Kyle's Birthday


Twenty Four years ago today Friday February 19th at 9:58 a.m. our youngest son Kyle  William was born. That was a crazy time in life and I had been selling Tupperware. My manager Sue Laufer was a great friend and was so excited about Kyle's arrival. Kirstie had so many questions about everything and through some misunderstandings I thought she wanted to be there when the baby was born! Boy did we need to learn to communicate better. Anyway, Kirstie and my friend Sue where there at Kyle's birth. Kirstie was one of the very first people to see her new baby brother and I am glad she wasn't scared for life!
9 lbs 1 oz   20" long

Kyle was born full of energy and with a great sense of adventure.  Yes, he was always into trouble but with a smile. He was 11 months old when we moved to southern California and one of my favorite memories is of him playing in a dirt hole filled with water wearing a t-shirt and a diaper covered from head to toe in mud. He's always had a fantastic imagination and loved roll playing which he still hasn't grown out of. I love you Kyle!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you let me watch Kyle being born. I thought it was an awesome experience. I was a little shocked by the process of it all because I didn't understand how babies were born before I went. lol Happy Birthday Kyle!

    ReplyDelete