Tuesday, November 13, 2012

JUNE





We had lots of visitors this summer starting with Kirstie, Rachel, Jared and Ellie. They got to stay the whole month of June and we had lots of fun! 

The pool was very popular!
 Beach time!!!
Resting from boogie boarding! So fun!

Looking for sand crabs

and of course Sand Castles!

BASEBALL



CAMPING & HIKING 
in the High Sierras
Campsite cooking hot dogs for dinner.

YUM!

The beginning of a great week at Big Pine Creek Campground
just above Big Pine of course.

Jared before dirt. He caught two fish but I didn't get  a picture.

The beginning of the hike. 

The bottom of the falls

The flat part

Where the John Muir wilderness begins and we split up.
Kirstie, Colin and Jared kept going and went about 16 miles.

Lunch stop at the top of the falls


Where Rachel, Ellie and I turned around

The bottom of my boot fell off near the top

My Girls!

Our hike was about 4 miles round trip.
Pretty good for someone so out of shape! 

Back at the bottom of the falls. So much fun!

Chelsea's visit and the zoo
Chelsea and Rhodri flew down to join us the last half 
of the month and we fit in another trip to the beach and 




The Zoo

Polar Bears



helicopter


getting on the tram


Tour bus

where are we?


In line to feed the giraffes

I changed my mind!


I'll stand back here!

Tram




Add caption
Chelsea and Rhodri

STRAWBERRIES



                                                                                                                       


                                             






No comments:

Post a Comment